[Healeys] Tires

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 14:18:01 MST 2009

Jackson, I assume that the goop you mention is that goop in the wheel well - not the soapy fluid that the tire guys add to get the tire to spring onto the shoulder when fitting?

In this cae the goop is there as part of the wheel manufacture - Dayton.

Spoke adjustment is really a non issue with good wheels - unless abused on kerbs etc, in which case you have bigger problems.  I have never adjusted a sopke in my life - no need to do so.

Agree that over fat tubes that fold inside the tire are a NO NO....

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com