[Healeys] Engine bay eats nut

kaynmike.bham at juno.com kaynmike.bham at juno.com
Tue Mar 10 12:41:30 MST 2009

So I pull the valve cover off, flip it to look at the inside and one of the cap nuts falls out of the cover and heads for the ground. It never made it. I neglected to follow it all the way to it's resting place,figuring thar...well...where would it go? (But on the garage floor.) A few minutes later, I take a glance under the car....no nut. I searched everywhere (on intake/exhaust side) shining a high-powered flashlight in any suspect crevasse. No nut. Took the left(front) wheel off to look at the spring pan. Nope. Any suggestions? TIA Mike Gougeon   56BN2