[Healeys] Footer explained - #2

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 8 20:44:35 MST 2009

Ed, et al:  I do not see any difference what-so-ever in my e-mails from The
List.  The same "footer" appears at the bottom of List e-mails as it has
always done.  No attachment, no paper clips, nothing to 'OPEN'.

Being somewhat 'computer challenged', my only comment would be that some are
in black type and some are in blue/underlined type.  Something to do with
Text vs HTML??

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031