[Healeys] Trafficator/control head ring connectors

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 23:02:54 MST 2009

All -

On the back of the trafficator where the stator harness is connected to each
of the 4 terminals on the back of the control head, there are 4 ring
connectors on the end of the four wires in the stator harness.

These ring connectors have a small tab on them and that helps make sure that
they don't move around over time.  This little tab is actually quite
important.

I am rebuilding the control head on my Austin A90 & Austin Healey both, and
I would like to get some of these, would any of you know where I can get
some?

You can see what they look like in image 7 here:

http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Trafficator%20Repair.pdf

Thanks!

Alan

'52 A90