[Healeys] AEC3475 Laygear?

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:05:09 MST 2009

Hi folks,

Well, looking in the side shift case I see that my first gear ring is
extremely damaged as well as the 1st gear on the layshaft gear unit. I asked
Dennis Welch's group about repairing this one. They said they could send out a
refurbished layshaft gear unit and charge me a core charge until I shipped
this one over but they are not familial with this number for a 60 BN7 tranny.
Is there a list somewhere that would identify AEC3475 on my layshaft? Could I
have the wrong one in my tranny? I see AEC3649 listed in my service parts
manual as the correct number.

Thanks for any help.

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA