[Healeys] EXTRA EXTRA- FRIDAY FUNNIES

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 07:50:04 MST 2009

Do animals  stutter?

A teacher is explaining  biology to her 4th grade students. 'Human beings are
the only animals that  stutter,' she says.

A little girl raises her  hand. 'I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.'

The teacher, knowing how  precious some of these stories could become, asked
the girl to describe the  incident.

'Well', she began, 'I  was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler
that lives next door got a  running start and before we knew it, he jumped
over the fence into our yard!'

'That must've been  scary,' said the teacher.

'It sure was,' said the  little girl. 'My kitty raised her back, went Sssss,
Sssss, Sssss' and before she  could say 'Shit!', the Rottweiler ate her!

The teacher had to leave  the room.

recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)