[Healeys] Clutch Hydraulics

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:44:01 MST 2009

Paul,

Here are some pics.  I had not attached the clutch line to the bracket at this
point so you can still see the angle needed for the job.  A little more than
mid way up the bulkhead you will notice a hole in which a metal clip inserts
(not one of the standard hair pins but one that slips in the hole and wraps
around the line) and attaches the clutch line to that side panel. It is a
straight shot down and forward from the top of the firewall almost to the
frame rail where there is a U shaped bend and turn in order to mate up with
the bracket and flex hose to the slave cylinder.   Hope this helps.

George Haywood
'65 bj8

> Does anybody have a picture of the path that the clutch hydraulic tubing
> makes down the firewall to the slave? I'm trying to determine how it goes
> around the starter.
> There is a small bracket welded to the frame where the tubing meets the
flex
> hose and my bracket is all bent out of shape and I'm trying to see what it
> looks like in it's natural form.
>
> Thanks
> Paul
Hotmail. is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]