[Healeys] new clutch -non healey

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 4 06:56:54 MST 2009

John - County wheel cylinders - they are made in India.

Todd, the vast majority of suppliers actually have their products made
off-shore, and not just auto parts.  I just bought a fairly high end audio
system made by Cambridge Audio, a small company that started up in Cambridge
UK many years ago - all their products are now built in Asia.  The only joy
we can derive from this is that the more reputable companies still handle
the design, material specification and QA/QC, so in my mind it is still
betters to buy reputable brand-name components.  I confess though, that I
hunt down NOS or failing that, old OEM parts when I can.

cheers,

Mirek