[Healeys] Muffler Heat Shield

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 19:01:24 MST 2009

Hello Steve;  Here are some dimensions and patterns that may help you to make
your own heat shields.  Good Luck!
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling,  Murphy Lives

--- On Fri, 2/27/09, stevesylvia2 <stevesylvia2 at comcast.net> wrote: << Hi
All,   I'm in the assembly process with my BN7 and was wondering if a heat
shield was installed under the drivers seat floor pan from the factory. When I
look for heat shields, all I ever find is heat shields for the engine bay.
Before I had the frame stripped and re-painted, I didn't notice any studs, or
weld marks to suspend a heat shield for the muffler.  Does anyone know if
there is a solution for installing a heat shield under the drivers floor pan
or where I can find one?  I live in Tucson Arizona and its hot enough here
without a muffler adding to it.
Thanks for any assistance,  Steve Meyer '61 BN7 >>