[Healeys] [ot] classic car films

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 1 18:38:58 MST 2009

One of these days I will look at my own web site when questions of this type
come up. I have a link on my site to a very extensive list of Healeys in
movies -- tens of not hundreds of movies and tv shots. Go to the Important
links page and navigate to Healey Services and click on the last entry --
Healeys in Film and TV. If you don't want to navigate my site, look at:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Austin+Healey&page=1

Now for the next question -- why did I place it in that section? I don't
know any more than I have the answer to what happened before the Big Bang.
Divine Providence? My mood is down because we are having another GD snow
storm and that means another week or so before I get on the road. I know
that snow means nothing to my friends in Minnesota but for New Jersey?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com