[Healeys] Beaulieu Autojumble - September (spousal alternative)

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Tue Jun 30 08:15:34 MDT 2009

My wife and I went to Beaulieu to see the Autojumble.  We started a vacation
with this event.  We were amazed at 40 acres of car parts.   After walking
around for 4 hours, we saw enough.  I only wish we had a way to bring parts
home.  Maybe if it was at the end of the vacation.  They also had a car
auction during the time we were there with some nice examples of british
cars.  The museum, abby and local town were all interesting to see.  We
happened to get lucky and reserved a room through Hotels.com for the hotel
in town.  We got the room in the attic but it was half price.

Very nice two days in the area.  I would recommend it to anyone who is
visiting England.

Jerry