[Healeys] tires

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jun 30 02:03:36 MDT 2009

For rolling around only get the cheapest (secondhand?) and narrowest 15"
tyre you can get, e.g. 135/15 to 155/15 and fit tubes if the rims are
not sealed. Crossply or radial, it does not matter. This will help
manouvering around.
Do not forget to fit proper tyres after the restauration.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL