[Healeys] Conclave impressions

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 16:31:15 MDT 2009

What Tom didn't say is that he and Kim drove their newly restored car from
New Jersey to Conclave, participated in the track event at Shannonville and
 next day put it up to stand for Concours judging in which it went  either
silver or gold.  Congratulations.

I got to drive the car, then sit passenger at Shannonville on Monday as Tom
 turned progressively better laps--meanwhile Kim wangled a ride in Michael
Salter's car during the noon hour wearing open-toed shoes no  less!  Tom
and Kim are super-enthusiastic folks and were always  wearing big grins
whenever I saw them.  It is great to put nice  faces against names that we see on
this list.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 6/28/2009 6:21:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,