[Healeys] Another Healey restored, thanks to the list

tomleavy at comcast.net tomleavy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 16:24:32 MDT 2009

Hi Listers-

I started the restoration some time in February '08. I finished my car on the morning of Sunday June 21 at 5:30 am, got 2 hours of sleep, packed the car and headed for Ontario. It has been a busy year, both in the garage, and scouring the List archives for those valuable tidbits that you all so eagerly share. I had my car judged, and were it not for standing on all of your shoulders, so to speak, I could not even had made the trip. Thank you all so very much for your contribution to this list, and to helping to preserve the legacy of our cars.

Regards, Tom