[Healeys] BJ8 Tractability

Greg Wilkinson gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 26 12:34:44 MDT 2009

Hi Jim,
If the string was truly straight and touching the front and back of the rear
tire, it shouldn't touch the front tire at all. That's because the track of
the rear is a 11/4" wider than the front. If the string was straight and you
did touch the front of the front tire, the toe-out would be so severe, you'd
see it from several feet away (I'd have to wear my glasses though).