[Healeys] Fw: BJ8 Tractability

Dick Matson medlabinc at msn.com
Fri Jun 26 09:42:55 MDT 2009

And BTW  ,  ,  ,  and I'm a perpetual student I guess  ,  ,  ,  why is it that
toe-in changes as the front end weights and unweights.   Meaning  ,  ,  ,  tow
in is set with the car at rest.  Right ?  But lift the car some from that
position - like with a jack - and there is a (measurable) change in toe-in.
To me that would mean that toe-in is changing as you drive.

Dick Matson / Bj8