[Healeys] Seat Belts

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 24 10:22:24 MDT 2009

Mark:

Your BJ8 may already have rear seat belt attachment points built into the
centre rear of the car - can't remember at what point in production they
were added.  What most people don't realise is that the outer attachment
points - on the rear quarter panel - were originally designed for rear
belts, rather than as shoulder belt points, as most of us that have 3 -
point belt sets use them for now.

If you wish, I can send a couple of photos of my under construction BJ8 that
will help you locate these mount points - if they're there, they're hidden
under the upholstery.  Otherwise, they can be seen from underneath the car.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8