[Healeys] dented oil pan

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 14:03:22 MDT 2009

Hello;  Here is an article about repairing your oil pan.  It is from "Tom's
Import Toy Sales" web site.  Also
see: http://www.tomsimport.com/new/index.asp?services

If you wish, you can ad a sump protection plate.  See page 28 of the Austin
Service Bulletins I provided to John
Sims http://www.healey6.com/bulletin.htm    A full sized template is
attached.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada; '60 MkI BN7 & '62 MkII BT7
J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling,  Murphy Lives

--- On Sun, 6/21/09, I Erbs <eyera3 at gmail.com> wrote: << Hello, Unlike most of
you :)
my oil pan is dented. Its been many years since I looked inside of one.  Can I
remove it with the engine in place and beat the dents back down?  If not..
<Bill Bolton do you have a dent free unit for my MKI 3000.  I'll drive down if
the price is right:)>  Or anyone in the oregon/washington area  >>
Looking for
the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Oil]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Oil Pan Protection Plate r.pdf]