[Healeys] Specified Octane

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Mon Jun 22 08:48:51 MDT 2009

You can get 110 octane non oxygenated with lead in Minnesota called racing
gas for about $7/gal.  We can also get the non oxygenated premium at 92
octane for about $3/gal. Try Goggling racing gas and see what you get.  I
think the racing gas thing is a bit of a con.  Mix a little snooze into the
ethanol free stuff and double the price.
Dan