[Healeys] dented oil pan

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 21 17:50:31 MDT 2009

Yes, if you can get under the car, it is very easy to take it off.  Note the
position of the two slightly different screws on the carb side of the engine
that take the little clips for the float bowl overflow pipes, so that you
can get them back in the right position.

Whether the dents can be easily beat out depends on where they are - that
bit is your call

Mirek