[Healeys] rear hub locknut

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 00:15:14 MDT 2009

The way I keep it straight is that if you are on the driver's side (left side
in the US), it is a left hand thread, which means it tightens to the left
(counter clockwise). The passenger side is on the right side so it is a right
hand thread, it tightens to the right (clockwise). Which means you have been
going the wrong way.Richard Mayor