[Healeys] Car For Sale

Kit Henry kit at henrymotorsports.com
Sat Jun 20 07:33:56 MDT 2009

Dear Healey Group:

             I have not been in the spot light though watching from afar since
I sold my car.
The time has come again to try and sell my 68 Jaguar. The price has been
lowered and is negotiable.
a trade with cash would even be considered on a nice bugeye sprite.

68 Jaguar XKE Roadster

Restoration needs to be completed

New style nose, series 1 rear end

All new paint in yellow, professionally done

Complete new Interior (seats, squabs, carpet, console, door panels, dash,
etc.) kit is a OSJI Brand (This is top of the line  formerly Bartlett)
http://www.osji.com/index.php?op=history as is the new Original Specification
top.

All professionally installed

Needs weather strips installed for final door adjustments

4.2 Liter inline 6

Dual carbs rebuilt by professional technician.

Car runs fine, carb linkage still needs tweaking

New heater box

New Battery

New brakes all 4 corners

California car cover

Stored in controlled climate garage

Chrome replaced as needed

Original Wheels in Good Solid Condition

Gold Book Report

      1968 JAGUAR XKE Series I 4.2L
     Dsp/HP
     Eng
     Fair
     Good
     Exc
     Show

     Loan

      CONVERTIBLE 1964-68
     4.2/265
     6C
     35,000
     64,000
     122,000
     140,000
     58,000

Asking 50,000.00

Car Located in Bellevue, Ohio

More Photos and Information available

Kit Henry kit at henrymotorsports.com

419-217-0685

We realize the car needs finishing and have set the reserve accordingly

Car was driven last summer, Taken out of storage for photos and started right
up

Car is in Bellevue, Ohio 44811, = way between Toledo, Ohio, and Cleveland,
Ohio

Just south of Sandusky, Ohio  Cedar Point amusement park.

Kit Henry

419-217-0685