[Healeys] BJ-8 For sale

Wayne Waschu2 at charter.net
Fri Jun 19 07:17:16 MDT 2009

Hello,

            My friend has decided to sell his BJ-8.  This is a late 1967
car that was repainted in the late 1990's. This is a very nice car that
has been driven often and has had all servicing done as required. He
recently moved from Connecticut to the DC area and found the Beltway is
not much fun for Sunday drives in a Healey. I have service records and
pictures for anyone interested. His price is in the $45K+ range. Contact
me and I will supply additional  information, pictures and contact
information to the owner.

                   Wayne