[Healeys] Blue Sprite on Ebay

David Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Tue Jun 16 09:56:41 MDT 2009

Hello all,
I'm considering bidding on the Sprite (190313836733). The seller has
no information regarding the restoration, equipment, or any other
pertinent details regarding the car. They bought it from the PO. End
of discussion.  They also claim the car has won "best in show" and
"best in class". The car is located in Binghamption NY.
Is any one out there Familiar with it? Seen it at a Show?
My BN7 II is now about 98% complete.
  I have a "garage find" Bugeye in my garage (where it's been for the
last 25 years.) It's a california car purchased from the original
owner. All there, never hit, no rust.
  I also have a 1275 Motor, Rib cage, Disc Brakes, and all the useful
pieces from a 1968 Midget.
  I have dreamed restoring "Geoffrey" for the last 25 years. Now I'm
not so sure.

Maybe I'm Suffering from "Post Restoration Depression"
.
Any help would be appreciated

Dave and Daisy