[Healeys] Setting Valve Clearances

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Mon Jun 15 19:35:47 MDT 2009

On the six cylinder engines use the total of 13 rule:
When setting 1 make sure 12 is fully open.
When setting 2 make sure 11 is fully open etc..........

On a four cylinder engine use the total of 9 rule:
When setting 1 make sure 8 is fully open, etc.........
I use a piece of white chalk to mark the ones completed.

Rich Chrysler