[Healeys] A Friday (Not so) Funny

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jun 14 16:08:22 MDT 2009

John (in WI = cheesehead<VBG>!!):

<<As a veteran>>

Thank you.

<<I am offended that you are forcing politics and your view of the
media (right or left view) on a group of people that really want to talk
cars. Save that garbage for the political blogs.>>

HOW was org. poster "forcing" you to read something CLEARLY
labeled NON-Healey (A Friday (Not so) Funny)>>

How does that remotely indicate a 'car problem'??  For the life of
me I see NOTHING !!

<<I for one, donbt want to read it in this blog.>>

This is NOT a 'blog', it IS a Mailing List to which if content is
'off topic' with too much frequency you may un-subscribe from.

Keep in mind my words are EXACTLY what you where defending.

Now I will shut-up<G>!!

Ed