[Healeys] Question

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 06:15:54 MDT 2009

Bob: Not sure how it lubricates the bushing but the felt I use comes from one
of the extra felt plugs used for the front and rear main bearing caps, they
come with a new gasket kit. Since I always install a rear camshaft oil seal
kit, when rebuilding an engine I am left with a couple of these every time and
cut one of these to size for the top of the distributor. You could probably
make about 10 with one of these felt plug.

Jean Caron