[Healeys] Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8

Eric (Rick) Wilkins e-wilkins at cox.net
Sat Jun 13 14:03:31 MDT 2009

There may be  legal distinction.

IF the cars sold at BJ are represented as "original" or "gold
standard" or "correct" and they are NOT, then it's fraud. Pure and
simple--whether or not you "like" the level of finish or style or
restoration.

Wilko

On Jun 13, 2009, at 11:41 AM, <Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com> <Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com