[Healeys] radiator leak

P.M. Pollock pollpete at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 13 00:24:32 MDT 2009

The current flow out the leak deposits it in the crack.

On further thought pepper would not likely stay in suspension when there
was no coolant flowing, but would settle out loosely - rather than form
an adhering agglomeration like the stop leaks I used.  Once flow resumed
the pepper would go back into suspension.  I presume that is the theory
anyway.

Pete

--
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error please contact the sender and destroy this message.