[Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 12 10:59:07 MDT 2009

Yes, but who outside of the Healey fraternity knows about the registries.
And, even if BJ knew about it, would they check or would they just try to
pump the car up for a profit? Rather than to blame BJ I would blame Tanner
for turning out cars that are not correct but passing them off as such.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com