[Healeys] Misleading Barrett Jackson promo material on BJ8

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:06:30 MDT 2009

There's been a lot of controversy about Barrett-Jackson practices over
the past few years, but it's generally hushed up pretty quickly.

I don't know who buys the Tanner cars, I can say thy are pretty, but
not anywhere near as accurate or correct as they are supposed to be. I
remember the one that was or sale in Scottsdale a year or two ago. It
was supposedly Gold certified for originality, but just by looking at
it you could tell it wasn't correct enough for that level of
certification.

As with most things at Barrett-Jackson these days it's no longer about
the cars themselves, but more about throwing scads of money around and
who has the deepest pockets.

I normally attend Scottsdale annually, but I think this year I may go
to Russo & Steele instead.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/