[Healeys] New BN4 to add to the list?

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Jun 12 09:26:33 MDT 2009

Richard,

Get your friend to join this email group so we can keep in touch.
We are just beginning a full restoration on BN4L-O-28797 so we can probably
be of good benefit to each other as we wade through the process of getting
two very early BN4's right, which quite frankly up to now has been very
rarely done.
According to the BMIHT certificate, 28797, with batch and body 3052/326 was
built 25 October, 1956.
When was 27544 built and what's her Body number?
Most folks yield to temptation to install the later cylinder head for the
added horsepower, and another interesting piece of Healey development gets
lost.
I am looking for a complete engine assembly as well including carbs and
linkages. The original block has gone west and a lot of other details are
missing, including the locking door handle and mechanisms.

Rich Chrysler