[Healeys] conclave --- returning to the USA

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:54:47 MDT 2009

I cannot see anyone being refused entry into Canada because of a DUI
conviction. If that's the case there would be several NHL hockey players,
baseball players, golfers, football players that would be turned away at the
border when they would come to play in Canada.

At the same time, packing a gun is a no-no here.

Jean Caron

Winnipeg, Canada