[Healeys] Gasoline Octane

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jun 8 02:32:53 MDT 2009

I have always been very weary about any additives or other gadgets in
the fuel line at all. Specially the ones that claim fantastic
improvements in milage, better running, boosting octane etc. Most if not
all are little researched on side-effects and sometimes on effects at
all. Anyway if they are so good why don't the petrol brands or car
manufacturers add them to their products.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL