[Healeys] Fwd: Florida guys, Can you help?

Bob Brown blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 18:58:35 MDT 2009

>From the Bugeye list, any big Healey folks that can help?

----------
Forwarded message ----------
From: Frank <spritenut at comcast.net>
Date: Thu,
Jun 4, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Florida guys, Can you help?
To:
Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net>, Jack Laird <jlaird237 at cox.net>

" good
day sir: i have owned my bug-eye sprite for over 42 yrs now it is
my first car
and i have brought it with me everywhere i have been
stationed during my 20
yrs in the navy i am now 58 yrs old and live near
pensacola florida  i am
originaly from massachusettes . i am 100%
disabled and still look at my sprite
every day in my garage.during my 42
yrs of owning my first love i have
restored it numerous times i consider
her 75% finished  BUT my last duty
station left me hanging here in fla.
with no one to help me finish a few
things ,as you know my wiring is
awful and needs to be replaced and the
generator has not worked in 30
yrs or so i just run her on a charge. my
QUESTION to you sir is that i
have no one who can do this for me ,i admit iam
scared to do the wiring
harness under the dash and the generator /voltage
regulator the question
is WHO and WHERE can i get my beloved bug-eye repaired
in this area i
have tried all the clubs  but to no avail. ,all i want is to be
able to
drive her a few times before i leave this world. thank you for letting
me discuss this with you !, you are my last hope sincerly jack dunn cpo
usn
ret "

Jack Dunn  <sandjac at bellsouth.net>