[Healeys] Door Trim

Thomas Willig twillig at ruda.de
Wed Jun 3 04:56:46 MDT 2009

..that reminds me of the door pocket trim on my BN2!

Can anybody supply me with the measurements for the cardboard backing of those
panels? On my BN2 these are missing and I do not want to buy these panels from
someone, because they will not match the correct shade of blue that I require
for my car.

In exchange I can supply drawings with measurements for the inner upper/lower
door lining.

Any help welcome

Thomas Willig

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----