[Healeys] List Wisdom - metal cutting

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 02:53:19 MDT 2009

I have to agree with Jack on this stuff, the disc cutters on the hand held
wheel grinder is an amazing thing.  You can really slice through everything
with those.  If you can get a grinder with a variable speed trigger, that
might be better for dressing welds, most of them sold seem to be full on or
full off.

These things are also great for cutting down bolts or studs that are too
long.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1