[Healeys] Gas / fuel tank sealant

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 20:58:09 MDT 2009

Al,

I have never sealed the inside of a tank however I would recommend
that you consider purchasing a new one. I believe there is a person
named Jorge that sells them on Ebay for a reasonable price. If you do
seal the inside be careful because there is a filter screen on the
fuel pickup line that can be clogged by the sealer.

John