[Healeys] Minilites

Neil Anderson nlaredbt7 at tbc.net
Tue Jun 2 10:01:16 MDT 2009

I have had Panasport Minilite replicas that I got from Moss on my BT7 for
about eight or nine years.  The splined hubs are steel and bolt to to the
aluminum wheels.  No problem what so ever with electrolitic corrosion.  The
wheels are powder coated and hubs are chromed.  I am having issues with
chrome coming off the hubs now, but I drive the car a lot, so this might be
expected after this amount of time.  I am going to take them apart next
winter and redo the chrome and powder coating.

Neil Anderson
Midwest Region AHCA