[Healeys] Service Bulletins

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 2 06:57:13 MDT 2009

This site has been tested in IE6, 7, and 8 as well as Firefox (and a year
ago in Opera) and these browsers, according to statistics provided to me by
my service provider, account for over 95 percent of the hits on the site. If
any of you have problems then please furnish a screen shot of the title page
along with information that is usable to me such as operating system,
browser and browser version, zoom size, screen resolution and text size.  I
have three different computers with three different versions of Windows that
I use to test as well as several different browsers. Viewability can change
dependant upon the individual users screen resolution, zoom level, text size
and many other factors that are on the individual users computers that
function independantly of any web site. I do find that in viewing the
statistics, there are people hitting the site with browsers that I have
never heard of and some hitting the site using operating systems that are
several generations old such as Microsoft ME, CE and Windows 3.1, etc.

In  every case of a problem brought to my attention, it has been because of
a screen resolution, zoom size or text size problem on the users computer.

I would prefer that instead of broadcasting to the free world, if you have a
problem, contact me with appropriate information so that I can see, what, if
anything can be done. I will do what I can to accommodate everyone. This
site has been in its current format for over three years. There were some
problems when I changed it some years ago but those were ironed out in a few
days - that is, for those who brought the "problems" to my attention at that
time. For those that did not but have waited several years, give me the
information that I request and I will do my best to accommodate you. Of
course, if you still find no value in the site, then just stay away from it.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com