[Healeys] List Traffic

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 06:51:35 MDT 2009

Folks,

I've been on this mailing list for a long time; can't remember how many exactly,
but maybe as long as 10 years.  I've noticed in the last year or two the number
of daily messages has dropped off dramatically--used to get 40-50 a day--and
some 'regulars' don't post often or at all anymore.  Of course, we lost Dave
Russell and others that weren't such prolific posters to inevitability, but what
happened to some of the other oldtimers (Keith Turk, Gary Anderson and Reid
Trummel come to mind)?  I also  know some Listers are having trouble
posting--hang in there, Jerry, we'll figure it out eventually--but probably no
more than a few.

I suspect the online forum has lured some Listers away, but it's easy enough to
monitor both.  Maybe life has gotten too hectic, or the economy has hampered
some or the novelty wore off for others?

I hope this isn't indicative of declining interest in Healeys.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net