[Healeys] Service Bulletins

sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au sebring at illawarra.hotkey.net.au
Mon Jun 1 22:17:28 MDT 2009

Quoting John Sims <ahbn6 at verizon.net>:

> J. Scott Morris has given me 26 BMC Service Bulletins which are now on my
> site on the Bulletin page. These are from 1960. There you will see a link
> that will bring up the entire set. You can print each one individually by
> following the instructions on my site.
>
> I have been promised some from the 1956-1959 time frame and 1961!! Stay
> tuned!
>
> John Sims, BN6

Gentlemen, Service Bulletins are very interesting and I make the following comments;

Austin/BMC/US Distributors did back-up support and development. ( All be it 1950/60's style)

Gearbox teeth numbers and part numbers are most helpfull when you are raiding old Austin/Morris sedans for parts. Sedans often saw less demanding use and therefore wear.

Healey Workss homologation sheets listed four ( from memory ) gear set ratios depending on the competition event and circuit cars were entered for

Thankyou

Joe