[Healeys] Trafficator Harness Installation

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:53:27 MDT 2009

Steve -

I've done this several times without a problem.  The bullets should be
staggered.  If they aren't I'd remove them and put them back on staggered.

I would try using some thin fishing line and wrap it several times around
the wires at the end so that the four wires and bullets are held tightly
with each other (so that they can double back on themselves and jam).  Then
use your heavier line to attach to the first bullet and pull the lot
through.  That should work just fine.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1