[Healeys] Service Bulletins

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 1 13:58:07 MDT 2009

John, every time I visit your site I get an exhaust sound and a kind intro,
but no hyperlinks to click on.  How the heck does one navigate your Web
site?

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm