[Healeys] AOL stuff

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Jul 31 22:31:44 MDT 2009

I think I have all the AOL folks reinstated on the list.  What fun.
I do sometimes wonder why I bother, sigh.  But I did get a chuckle out of
one message on another list, not related to the AOL blockage, which I saw
while whacking away on admin stuff.  The body of the mail was:

  A while back Mark posted a note which included a link to PayPal to make it
  easy for donations. I also checked his site for the same info but no joy.
  Anybody have the link?  Thanks

Well, *everybody* has the link - it is included as the first line in
the trailer of each and every message sent to the list.  Some people!

Anyway, if you are subscribed to this list with an AOL address and
don't get this message, let me know ;-)

mjb.