[Healeys] BJ8 Glovebox Question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:05:44 MDT 2009

Tom -

Behind the back plate.  Offhand the spacer would be rectangular, about
1/2" by 1" by about 1/8" or something similar to that.

The set screw is a slotted countersunk BSC or BCY thread (not sure
which).  Actually to correct myself I don't think it is BSC (british
standard coarse) but actually BCY (British Cycle Thread), although the
threading is so short probably any coarse thread screw of a similar
diameter will work in there.

Alan

--
Alan