[Healeys] Fender emblem advise

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Jul 31 10:21:53 MDT 2009

I believe all the available side spears are from the same source. It's not
difficult to fit them. A couple of the studs are reachable from inside the
engine bay to inside the fender. Lying flat on your back, you can reach
straight up to get the others.

Just make sure you put them on right way around. The thicker part goes to
the rear.

Rich Chrysler