[Healeys] Friday Funnies

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 08:09:15 MDT 2009

: (I certainly hope that this does not offend anyone.)

Skinny
Dipping

An  elderly  man in Louisiana  had owned a large farm for several years.

He  had  a large pond in the back.

It  was  properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic
tables,  horseshoe courts, and some apple, and  peach trees..

One evening the old farmer  decided to go down to  the pond, as he hadn't
been there for a while,  and look it  over.

He  grabbed  a five-gallon bucket  to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the  pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing  with glee.

As  he  came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women  skinny-dipping
in his pond.

He made  the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep
end.

One of  the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down
here to watch  you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond
naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to
feed the  alligator.'

Some old men can still  think fast.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul