[Healeys] BJ8 Glovebox Question

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 31 07:19:08 MDT 2009

A (small) shot of graphite powder into the key slot is perhaps better.  Grease
will eventually attract dust and dirt and get gunky--could stop the tumblers
from falling properly.

Not too much, or you'll get 'black hand disease' from opening the box.  I once
overdid it and my passenger/navigator was not amused ;)

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net