[Healeys] flasher unit

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 08:23:40 MDT 2009

Three of us recently had the same thing happen including the Buss & a  new
Lucas flasher. If you remove the wire from the "P" terminal (the LPG wire)
and ground it, the dash lights will work "normally", however (I predict)
they will be reversed. I.E. When you turn on the right signal, the right
external lights will flash, but the left dash light will flash. To correct
this, simply reverse the lights behind the dash. Norm Nock has written a lot
about the flasher operation in his Tech Talk publication. But I have not heard
 anyone report a similar experience. Nor explain what is going on here.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 7/29/2009 1:35:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,